Monday, October 20, 2008

Interesting

First off, a new post! Celebrate!

I've noticed, as I monitor my traffic, that I seem to get more hits when I don't update, than when I do. I guess it's more exciting to not hear my thoughts? Maybe just as it's longer since my last post, people check more often, hoping for a new post. Maybe I'm just making it all up. Who is to say!

Ok, so today, I want to share a meme. I was quite surprised at how mine turned out. It works like this. First, you go here. It's a random wikipedia page. The first article title, mentioned in the page you end up, is your band name. (I got "Passenger Train"). Make a note of it. Then, head to here. It's a random quote page. The last 4 words of the last quote listed becomes your album name. Here I got "cannot be reasoned out". Finally head to here. It's just some interesting flicker images, somewhat random. The third image is your album cover. Now for the fun part. Take all that information, and make your album cover.

Mine all strangely worked out. I didn't load any random page twice or anything. This was the result.


I didn't alter the photo pretty much at all. I felt that to connect Passenger Train to the image, it pretty much needed the full image. I suggest all you folks with blogs do the same, have a bit of fun, and see what you come up with. I may do another one...

3 comments:

Coralee said...

My album cover http://fhhc.blogspot.com/

Nolto said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/docpadoc/2948964861/

Band Name: Ros-mic-Triuin
Album Name: Know who May was.

The album cover is the best.

km_f5 said...

It was a fun distraction, but my results were very, very sappy.

ronald b. moore
"what love truly is"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sweetthings/2952252663/

go ahead, say it: aawwww...