Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I have a blog!

and I realy suck at updating it.
It's been exactly 2 weeks now. I apologize.
Lately I've been busy though. It's hard to work for 40 hours a week, while attending two classes. Now that labs and assignments have started, I'm sinking a lot of time there too. Add my required weekly tv shows (Survivor, Beauty and the Geek, Heroes, the Office, My Name is Earl, Naruto) and I don't have a ton of time, even with my crazy sleep schedule.
I've also felt a little under the weather for the last week and a bit. I've been trying to get a bit more sleep than usual to help recover from that. There's been a bunch of bugs going around work though, so I'm still sitting in better shape than a lot of my co-workers. As a result though my core sleep is closer to 4.5 hours most nights now. Which kind of sucks, but I'm still down to about 5.5 hours of sleep a day, which does give me some more time than a normal sleep schedule. Hopefully I feel back up to 100% soon, and can drop back down to a 3 hour core.

New Radiohead album came out today. I've been enjoying it. And the Orangebox came out, which is a package deal of like 5 super awesome games. So I'll have to find some time to play through those... May be challenging.

Alas though, I need to get to work. I have to set up a test to run for a week straight, and need to confirm a feature works by the end of the day today. Sigh.

1 comment:

Aysha said...

do u feel like ur polyphasic sleep pattern's slowly detiorating over time or u think this is just a phase?