Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Day 136

Ugh, I suck at updating.
One of my favourite webcomics did a strip on odd sleeping habits. It's not my sleep schedule, but suggests one that may work for some people who like trying to mess with their sleep schedule. It's Here.
Nothing really too big to report. I've been busy lately with school assignments, and work. I don't know how I used to do this much stuff, and have time for everything, when I slept normally. Even with the couple extra hours a day, I'm not getting everything accomplished I want to.
Sleep-wise, I've been finding some evening I just can't get away for my 8:30ish nap. I had a dinner on Monday that I didn't get home from until close to 10, and last night I didn't have time to catch a nap either. I was rreasonably tired, just an opportunity never presented itself. I've been dealing with those days by crashing around 12:30, and sleeping until 5, instead of 2am. It seems to be working ok, but I'm losing some of my awake active time. For the record though, any extension of my core seems to need to be in bunches of 90 minutes. Anything else just makes me tired. Those results are close to what some others have found too.
But I should get to work, I have some large bugs I'd like to fix here before anyone comes into the office. One of the best times of the day to accomplish things.

No comments: