Tuesday, September 4, 2007

plug

I thought I would try to help out a little here.

My grandmother, who is 92 now, is participating in the Terry Fox Fundraiser for Cancer. This is her 14th year walking for cancer, she thinks. She has been the oldest participant for the last 4 years, again, she thinks. She has also lost 2 sister, a brother, a brother-in-law, and her husband, my grandfather, to cancer. One of my cousins has set up a online based donation form, as our family is rather large, and spread out. It's located Here. If you are interested in donating, my whole family would appreciate it. Her goal is a very reasonable $500, so I'd like to see that get blown out of the water.

Back to regularly scheduled blogging,
It's just after lunch, and I am tired. I have definitely not made the adjustment to my new schedule yet. I did get to finish a whole bunch of errands on campus today. My nap around 9am went great too, I had a good nap. Hopefully I crash real good for my 2:30 nap too, as that will help a lot for adjusting my schedule.

But I should get back to work, thanks for your time.

1 comment:

Coralee said...

You Rock! Thanks for helping.......we are up to $250.