Friday, September 7, 2007

Radio coverage

So I just got off the phone with the associate producer for CBC radio's morning show with Sheila Coles. They are interested in interviewing me on the morning show, so if you're interested in hearing me talk about polyphasic sleeping, tune into CBC radio one, Tuesday morning, around 7:45 am. I do believe they have a web stream too, for anyone who is located further away.

My adaptation for school has been going reasonably well. I missed a nap before classes yesterday, just due to a meeting dragging on a bit, and uncertainty when buses run and such. I had to resort to a little caffeine. No ill effects from that though. It was a little surprising how much that woke me up though. Since I have so little caffiene now, it hits me quicker and harder it seems when I do have it.

No comments: