Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day 121

Hello!
So this morning, in about 20 minutes time, I'll be doing my interview on CBC radio. To anticipate that traffic boost, I would just like to say welcome. If you are interested in learning about my first 100 days, read this. That link is also present on my sidebar, under polyphasic links, so that once this post gets buried a bit more, you can still easily find my first 100 day summary. I also recommend most of those links for anyone wanting to do more research on Polyphasic sleeping. I do need to update it, as I think some of my links are going to people who have given up on their attempts. Maybe those are still valuable resources too, I'm not sure.

As per usual, if there are any questions, or anything, feel free to leave a comment, or email me, at chkurz (at) gmail (dot) com.

No comments: