Friday, November 23, 2007

Crazy!

I had my first odd encounter over this blog the other day at school. There's a friend in one of my comp sci courses whom I see very seldom, and haven't really talked to in quite some time. We're working together on a project now. Anyway, we were trying to determine when would be a good time to work on it, and I brought up that I usually have lots of time, because I sleep weird, and he said oh yeah, I've read about that on your blog. Yay! People are stumbling here somehow. His brother apparently found it, and asked if he knew me, since I'm a jazz guy in Saskatoon, and the community here isn't too huge, and somewhat close knit. Started me wondering though. I've seen all my traffic numbers, and they definitely aren't anything special, so I've always just assumed it was largely my family, and a couple close friends, who are trying to keep tabs on me, since I never talk to my family.

Now I'm starting to wonder how many people from Saskatoon who don't know me have read this, or heard about it via some other people. Am I going to start having a reputation as the crazy guy who sleeps weird that some people don't know what I look like? Can I work up to Urban myth status? That has quickly become one of my goals. To become an urban myth. Not sure how I'm going to accomplish it though... Suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

Uberdude said...

random people (in Oklahoma, US) are also reading...I'm planning on trying the Everyman schedule in a few weeks so I've been searching blogs, etc.