Monday, March 31, 2008

Busy Weekend

So I had a very busy weekend. Friday night I missed my evening nap, since I was out for drinks after work, and at a Kaiser Tournament with Point 2. My team ended up in second place over the weekend, and I won a $30 or $40 gift certificate to Galaxy Cinemas.Which is great, because I like free stuff, but I haven't been to the galaxy in a couple months. My basement is just too awesome, cheaper, better food, more comfortable. I'll have to find someone to take on a date to the theater to use it up (applications will be accepted).

Saturday was Meatfest, making me miss my evening nap again! But I ate a lot of meat. It was a lot of fun. A little upset Jason couldn't make it, as I was looking forward to meeting his girlfriend, whom is now bearing his child. Lots of good company there. We had a whole pig roast, and a lot of the meatfest staples (Rib O Pork, wings, bacon, burgers, sausage, lots of good stuff). Got home no too late, hit the sack around 2 as per usual, and slept in until 6:30.

Sunday, I didn't nap at all. 6:30am till 11pm. Boy was I worn out. But I got my cow, and we now have an extremely full deep freeze. Cooked up some steaks last night too. They were delicious. I think I will definitely be doing this every year from now on. So I went to bed Early, since I hadn't napped, and was exhausted. Got almost 6 hours of sleep, with just a couple times of getting up through out the night. It was weird. I'm a little concerned about how it will effect my naps today, but I'm feeling really tired right now, and I am due for a nap, so I think I'll be able to bounce back to my schedule pretty quick.

I think it's just like a normal person. Anyone who did all the stuff I did would be worn out. Was a fun weekend though.

No comments: