Thursday, March 27, 2008

Roomies Sleep / Cow

So I found it interested how dead my roomies were yesterday. They stayed up "late" and it killed them. They were up until 12:30 ish or so, which was surprising to me. But I enjoyed that it killed them. I was up at 5am that day, with only 2 naps, I missed my evening one, and I stayed up until 1:30ish, and was fine. They, with their normal Monophasic sleep we up like 7:30 or 8 ish (not sure exactly when, I'm long gone) and dead by just after midnight. I really hit home how much more functional I can be on much less sleep, which I think is a good thing.

This post is taking forever to make, silly work, making me do stuff.

My Cow is ready. I'll be picking it up this weekend, or more likely, make my mother pick it up. I'm pretty excited to have a ton of meat. However, I am broke. Probally not for too long, as roomies pay me back and we sell some of the excess meat.

If anyone has any advice on how to get a coworker to talk less / sing badly less, I would greatly appreciate it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

advice column for you....maybe it'll help

:-)


http://www.yourofficecoach.com/co-worker.htm