Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend

Wow, two posts in a month. You guys sure are spoiled.

Had a fun weekend. A friend from Edmonton was in town. We tried out the multiplayer in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, on DS. It was a ton of fun, but we made the cardinal flaw when playing RPG's. We played for a couple hours, doubled our level, unlock a bunch of cool looking new armour, and didn't save. Then we hit a communications error, and lost all our progress. Turned us a little off the game. We'll likely play again, and get those same levels when we head to Edmonton next, and can cut another friend in.

Other than that, reasonably uneventful weekend. I started watching Big Bang Theory, due to a recommendation at work. I thought it was very funny, but very geeky humour. I can't imagine there is a large crowd who finds a father scorning his son for not knowing where to use a derivative versus and integral funny. But I do.

Also started watching The Riches. I quite enjoy it, I'm on episode 7 already. I like the premise of essentially faking their way into a decent chance at life, then working their butts off to keep it. It also helps that the two main female characters are quite attractive. I'm quite curious to see how the show progresses.

No news from my cow yet. I was a little dissappointed that I haven't heard from them yet. It'll make it more difficul tto get it, as this weekend coming up is Meatfest, which ties a lot of it up, and the weekend after is a planned trip to Edmonton. Hopefully I can sort something out.

But back to work. Short day due to school, so I should probally accomplish something now...

1 comment:

Nolto said...

Hahaha,
I was there during that failure to save. Shit was unfortunate.