Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dying

I am.
I hate allergy season. I am typing this with my rrs pinched shut except for brief moments. I hope spellcheck can fix most of the words. My eyes are killing me. I definitely shouldn't' drive. and as a result, I haven't made it to work. I's only 9am, and I have already hitten the recommended max dosage in a day.
Now I'm torn between do I walk to the drug store to get some anti-hesitamines with a different active ingredient? or do I just wealk to minor emergency and try to get a presciption one that is much stronmger? he catch being, of course, walking means outside, which is where the bad stuff is, which means I will likely have an evenworse reaction.
I think I'll just ice my eyes while I'm trying to decid.

Any suggestions on what to do all day without using my eyes? I can only listen to music for so long beore I want to do something else, but being blind sucks.

4 comments:

km_f5 said...

If you can read this, it sounds like you need drug delivery and plasticine and/or maybe some instructional language media?

Toad008 said...

I already have a roomie doing the drug delivery. But thanks for the thought ^^

Nolto said...

ski goggles and oxygen tank.
It's like scuba-diving above ground.

Toad008 said...

while I like, and support your idea, I don't have a ski mask, or an oxygen tank readily accessible.

In other news, today we're down to Moderate Allergy day! YAY! almost 1/2 of yesterday for particles per cubic meter.