Friday, May 16, 2008

FRIDAY!!!

Yay! it's the Friday before the long weekend!
So we had a big code lock yesterday, which made for a somewhat busy week. I've been a little ahead, so it hasn't been too bad. But as a result, and to welcome the 2 new employees, and to usher in summer, we're having a BBQ at work today. We also got Rock Band approved as a "Team Building Exercise." I'm pretty excited. I suspect that this afternoon will be spent playing Rock Band, and somewhat writing off the day. Due to the Xbox returns we had to do, and the fact all the bonus songs are on N's tag, we don't have access to all the songs we have off line, here at work. It is a reasonable amount though. I checked last night. While playing my band. I need more practice singing and playing guitar at the same time. I'm a little rusty.

My sleep schedule has been a little off lately. I haven't been sleeping well, because it's nice out now, and places get hot. Also, it's allergy season. So I have to open windows to cool of the far too hot places, which lets all the pollens in, which makes me cry. Hopefully the main pollen season is ending soon. Some very nice weather this weekend. Hopefully I can get some yard work done. I'd like to hit the water too, and get a bit of kayaking in. A friend is in town from Edmonton too, and an old co-worker is having a BBQ Saturday for a wedding anniversary party. It also should be very fun. I suspect the meat I take will be awe inspiring. There will be lots of beer consumed and likely even more Rock Band played. Shaping up like a great long weekend.

No comments: