Thursday, July 31, 2008

sick

Well, shortly after I made that post, I ended up quite sick. Thus my great plan to start doing pushups and Yoga did not start. I'm just now getting back to 100%. Not entirely sure what it was, but it sure kicked my ass.

So now that I'm finally feeling better, I did my benchmark pushup set yesterday. I got 23 pushups. Today, my arms feel rubbery. I intend to start the actual workout schedule this weekend. Maybe tomorrow.

I slept brutal last night. I think it's because I was working on a paper for school, which is extremely boring. My arms also were tired, and I had missed my evening nap due to a gig (which was a lot of fun, and went quite well). When I alarm went off I actually reset it for 30 minutes later. I still feel exhausted though. Hopefully my morning nap will correct that.

For folks to just can't get enough of me, I have recently created a twitter account. Largely so I can play with twitter from my iPhone. My account is Toad008. Feel free to start following me and make me feel popular. Adding that to my Facebook account, and Last.FM account, you can know stalk every aspect of my life! YAY!

Also as a heads up, you should watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long blog. It is entertaining. I quite enjoyed it.

No comments: