Saturday, August 2, 2008

pushups day 1

so I did my first day of pishups today. My initial test was about 25 pushups. Today I did sets of 10, 10, 8, 6, 15. I was reasonably happy with that. The downside is I am not in shape, and my body is sore. From just a reasonably small amount of pushups. I guess that is why I'm doing them.

So my iPhone was having problems with time lately. Today, now, it has the right time, but it was totally an hour off yesterday. Weird other than that I am super happy with it so far. I'm actually making this blog post on it. The first time I types on up though it crashed safari (the web browser on it). This time seems to be a little smoother.

Well I want to go now though. I reading watchmen, the graphic novel, and I'm intendingto hit the fringe yet his afternoon. Hopefully the weather stays enjoyable for it.

No comments: