Monday, August 11, 2008

week

Hey.

This is a quick note to tell you to go away.

I won't be making another post for likely a full week. Likely not until after Radiohead. (Maybe if I'm bored at the airport, I'll make an iPhone post) I am just a touch busy.

So Friday is my last day of work before my holiday. Friday night, I have a wedding rehearsal, Saturday morning I have a final, Saturday afternoon is the wedding I'm playing at, and Saturday night is the wedding dance. Sunday morning, riding to Edmonton in a friends car... Oh, and a big project at work I'm supposed to have finished by Friday. Sweet.

So I have to study / learn an entire course in 4 days, while learning 4 songs for the wedding, and getting all my ducks in a row before my holiday. Awesome.

So yeah, I won't be wasting much time with any blog posts. I'll catch you on the flipside.

No comments: