Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dreams

After reading a friends blog, she was talking about crazy dreams. I've shared some of my crazy dreams before, and this is no exception to that.
Recent weird dream I had, a Hockey Game. Nothing really that excited. I guess I was feeling very Canadian? We won. Actually, my team dominated. It was kind of a joke of a hockey game. I found it very odd that that was the entire dream though. Nothing building up to a hockey game. Nothing after the game. Just like a highlight reel of me playing hockey. What the heck is that supposed to mean? It didn't really instill any feeling in me either. It was like watching a hockey game on TV, except that I was in it, and I didn't really care which team won. Maybe it's a sign that I need to watch more sports?

I do agree with Ruby's statements though. I'd reply, but I have no livejournal account. I know she reads this occasionally though, so she'll likely see this. One of the side effects of napping a lot, is more situations to dream in. Some I remember, some I don't, but they always have a huge impact on how I feel for the rest of the day, or at least until next nap period. I don't remember the dream at all, but I know I liked it, and that puts me in a good mood. Now I can get all philosophic, and say does the dream exist, and what not, but that's not my style.

At least not when I'm sober.

8 Days until holidays.

1 comment:

km_f5 said...

Hmmm... I'm not certain that I was, in fact, sober... (of course, I was -- it was early in the day after all! (and I'm off the tequila))

...and I've totally opened myself up to spam on my livejournal, but now you are certainly welcome to comment as I will hopefully have many more exceptional entries in the near future... you know, before you go on your super awesomely groovy and becktacularly radioheadtastic holiday of which I'm completely envious!

Oh, and your hockey dream? It signifies simply that life is about doing what you know and not worrying about what you don't know... ya, that's right... full of style (or something).