Monday, August 13, 2007

Day 92

wow. 92 days into my sleep schedule. That's pretty great. I still love it.
Work trip ended up being long. I was stuck away from home for pretty much a full week. It also was hard on my sleep schedule, as I had very little to amuse me at night. Thu I'll admit, I went a little lenient and slept more than usual (like a long 4.5 hours a night! plus naps still!) but as soon as I got home, I ended up cheating a bit more, but those were liquor induced. But for today, with work, back on track, going great. I got sucked into an extra episode of Death Note, which made my morning nap a little later (didn't hit the sack until abuot 6:50 or so...) but I feel great today.

Getting pretty excited for my vacation coming up. Decided today that a massage would be a kick ass way to start it, and talked to my world famous massage therapist (edit: sorry for the previously used term, which is apparently bad) friend (well, famous in my word anyway) and she had the perfect opening for me. Hopefully my boss is ok with the slight change in plan to accomidate that. It'll be such an awesome week. I'll be writing about it when I get a chance, but I don't know how often that will be... It will be an expensive week though. Good thing the Dollar is doing so well, makes the Seattle portion of the holiday good, but I'm still anticipating spending a reasonable amount of cash... That's what holidays are for though! I can't spend too much though, as there is like a billion games i need to buy in the next couple months.

So after my post about tetris, it got me missing that game, so I ended up playing a fair bit of it while travelling. I still have most of my touch. first couple rounds were rusty, couldn't pass the level 16 stack 5 mode. But about 5 or 6 loses, I remembered how to play. I also suck at that catch mode. I don't do making big squares, I make lines! SO hopefully now that I've practiced a bit again, there will be a Tetris tournament at PAX. I didn't do that bad last year, but I think I could do better. I had a poor strat for the setup. setting up the triple Tetris from the get go jsut doesn't work when items are involved. Also I might enter the Guitar Hero Tournaments. I don't think I'll win, as I'm not as good or hard core as some, but I finally finished Expert, so I feel like I won't be the worst there (especially if Roomie N enters, ZING!) There's team tournament too, so I might have to ask Roomie R and train a little this weekend.

Other Part of Pax I'm really excited for, is dragging other friends along! I'm working on convincing a friend from Vancouver to come, and some of the Georgian's are coming. (which reminds me, I should call and confirm numbers with them) Hopefully we haven't out grown 2 hotel rooms yet...

But I should get back to work. Another post in the future!

No comments: