Monday, August 20, 2007

Day 99

wow. 99 days of polyphasic sleeping. Neato!
So today is my 1 day work week before my holidays. Makes me very very excited. Do some training today to make sure the office doesn't fall apart while I'm gone. Then I might play some Multiplayer Tower defense online, as I got accepted into the beta for it. Those who don't know, I like tower defense. Check out the casual collective for the best version out there, and the multiplayer version. You need an invite to play, so let me know if you want one. I might upgrade my account type come the beginning of next month, after PAX.

Which is coming up. I am so very excited. I'm currently planning to do laundry, and pack tonight, and hit the road early tommorrow. I hope to hit Edmonton in time for lunch, then visit C at work, and wander around Edmonton. Massage at 5:15 or so, and then dinner with a bunch of friends. Should be a good day. Then I get to spend a couple days in Vancouver! Yay! Visit one of my good friends there. Enjoy the city. Hopefully it's raining less there than here. Then on to PAX, which will be a ton of fun. I'm hoping to place reasonably well in the DS tournament. They are doing a pretty cool 1v1 all weekend "distributed" tournament. You register for it, and you get 2 buttons, then you can play ANY DS game with anyone with a button. The two people just decided on rules, and play. Winner gets to take the other persons button. I'm hoping I can convince a lot of people to play Tetris against me, 1v1. Hopefully that goes well, and I can diversify, and start risking my now large stash of buttons playing like Jump Ultimate stars, or so Ouendan!

But I must get to work. I'll try to make some posts here throughout the week, and PAX summaries, but no promises. Check out like 1up's coverage. I'll try to get in some of their pictures =)

No comments: