Tuesday, August 28, 2007

End of Vacation

My Vacation is over. I am back in S'toon, and heading back to work.
My sleep schedule got a little out of whack for the weekend, Hopefully I can correct it back to normal without too much effort. I have been missing my noon nap, although I have been very good with my supper nap, even though it moved a bit. I might take this chance to readjust my schedule to be more accommodating of my school schedule, which I will need to start following by next week. I guess I'll sit down today and do the math to figure out what good sleep times are. I re-recorded the audio for the video story my friend is doing. I'll be working on a summary version of this blog very shortly in anticipation of that video coming out. I'll let you guys read it once it's done. I might end up being a little more sleep related too, as a result.

I had a great vacation. PAX is always a lot of fun, and this year was no exception. I bought some T-Shirts, met a bunch of people. Got to see some games that aren't coming out for awhile. Nothing quite like last year though. Last year had games that are just coming out now, but almost everything I saw is due out in the next couple months. Still really excited for a lot of them though. Should be a bunch of good You Tube videos of the concerts I went to there, and hopefully some footage of some of the panels and such. I'll try to find some and link them later.

Not excited to go back to work. I have to move my desk today, back out into the rest of the world. there goes my nice little private room. but now maybe I'll be in the loop. I should pick up some better headphones though, as now I won't be able to use my speakers.
Well, off to the shower.

2 comments:

Ashe said...

Ryan posted the video on his website already. Just a heads up! www.punkoryan.com, and scroll down until you see it!

Toad008 said...

Yeah, I noticed that. Bigger question will be when it gets posted on the more official journal related site. I'll really have to finish that summary tonight.