Thursday, August 23, 2007

Vancouver

Well, I'm currently i Vancouvr, and having a great time. It's been great to see some people I haven't seen in quite awhile. Plus this city is very pretty. Went out and wandered around vancouver all day yesterday, and covered a ton of ground. My feet are a little sore yet today for all the walking we did. I was totally worth it though. Wnt for dinner with 3 fiends and had some very tasty sushi, n dgot to catch up on a lot of their lives. It's been prety wicked.

When I was in Edmonton on Tuesday, I recorded my narration for the video that is being made. They had some very low qualitymics before, so now that they have something better, we redid the audio. That video is coming along, and I'm excited for it to come out. I do however, need to go through this blog, and make my summary page. I'm expecting a bit more traffic to flood in once the video goes live, as we do mention he blog address. I'll be makin that summary a very high priority probally monday or tuesday, when I'm back from my vacation. I'm looking forward to making it, because it will force me to go back through all the archives and remember where it all began. Should be a good exercise, and remind me of how far I've come, and ow much has changed.

But we're heading ou for breakfast pretty quick here. I'll post again later, hopefully.

No comments: