Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 59!

Yay for being allow to make titles again.

Last night, I over slept on my 11pm nap again. I sleep about 3 hours instead of the 25 minutes I'm supposed to. So again, like last time that happened, I just treated it like my core, and took a nap around 6:30 or 7 or so. Maybe my body is trying to tell me that my core sleep should be around there, and I should just nap before work. I might try to do that. The catch will be on weekends, as I like staying up past 11 then, as others are too.

I wonder if I could train my body to follow a weekly schedule. Weekdays core from 11-2, and weekends core from 4-7. Or maybe I should split it into two 1.5 hour naps. Like 11pm-12:30, and 5:30 to 7. I may experiment a little.

That said, I am now accustomed to the point where I can experiment like that. It's great.

No comments: