Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day 66

SO my adjustment of change the core sleep from about 12-3 is working quite well. I think my body likes that time a little better. we'll see how I hold up over the weekend, as that will be a little harder to sleep those hours away.

I'm a little sad I had to change my sleep imes. I quite liked heading to bed as the sun was coming up. It made me feel real vampire-like. Now I'm sleeping away some of the darkest, quietest part of the night. Although it's also kind of nice to not have to try to fall asleep to the squacking of many many birds.

Looking to be super busy at work for the next stretch here, as in I might start coming in very very early. It's somewhat interesting that I can think about putting in 12 hour work days, but still plan on having a couple hours every evening to hang out with my roommates, or relax, or whatever. Sure helps keep the sanity up.

2 comments:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!

Toad008 said...

dear spammer that I don't know:
I hope you have a good time in Cali.
You know, if you want to spam, and get me to visit your website, you need to make a link to it.
You're obviously new to this whole spamming thing.