Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 64

Epp. Almost a week since my last post? I'm bad!

This weekend was hard. I've been trying to sleep without an alarm to see how well I've adapted, and how my body is responsding ot the new sleep schedule. It has been very interesting. I have found out a great deal about my sleep.
I can no longer sleep for more than about 4 hours straight. Going to bed, with no alarms, or anything at MOST gives me 4 hours sleep. I also found out, with my body left to it's own schedule creation, that it prefers my 11pm nap to be my core. I spent the weekend using minimal alarms, and just going to sleep when I was tired, and I ended up closer to a 12-3 core, with naps around 6:30, noon, and 5:30 ish. I think I will try to follow a schedule more like that for the next week.

Going to be a busy week at work, so not too sure if I'll get a chance to update much. So I know I suck, but patience!

No comments: