Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day 70!

I'm finally on day 70. wow. I've been doing this for a long time.
My adjustment to a 12-3 core instead on a morning core seems to have gone quite well. I think it works better for me. Nothing else really eventful in my sleeping habits. People who are looking for info on that are likely not even reading my blog anymore. It just seems so natural to me now, that I don't even really think about it.

Harry Potter came out Friday night at midnight. I got my copy, and home by about 1am. Took my core sleep. Then started reading. I should have likely gone into work to get a bit done, as I have a big deadline on Wednesday... but Harry Potter!

So I read fast normally, but I just couldn't put the book down. It was pretty good. I did manage to put it down for my required naps, at 7ish and noon. I didn't sleep very well though, as I was worked up over the book. I finished it around 3:30. I thought it was pretty good. Very action packed. It's somewhat frustrating now, as I want to talk about the book with someone, but I don't know anyone else who has finished the book yet. Curses.

I guess now I'll get around to finishing Dracula. And I did pick up the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, so I'm looking forward to reading that. I really should finish the God Delusion too.

I have to register for some classes pretty quick too. I should make up a list of the classes I'm taking and a schedule, and submit it to my boss. Let him see what I'm intending... I really hope trying to work full time, and take 3 classes (Which is technically full time student) doesn't screw me over. It'll be a good thing I don't sleep much...

No comments: