Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Early Day 3

I discovered last night, shortly before finding that I had no bowl in which I could make buns, that one of my roommates was unaware that I was changing my sleep schedule. I think that's a good thing, as it's showing how minimal the impact has been on my usual lifestyle. Of course it is only 2 days, but still. He seemed somewhat interested too, so when I successfully enjoy this new sleep schedule, I don't think it will be too hard to convince him to try it out.

I'm feeling a little more tired today. I went to bed around 2 or 2:30 last night. Couldn't make buns so I ended up cleaning my room somewhat, and reading. I was a little worried about reading, as I thought it might not be involving enough to help me stay up, but I had good results. I may need to pick up more books though. That means I'm already down to about 6 hours of sleep in a day, which isn't a drastic change, but I'm gradually moving towards my goal.

Looking forward to today's nap though. Still experimenting with where and how I park, and those sorts of things. I might have to spend an evening make make a reserved parking sign for when I find a spot I like, and works well for me. Or, since I am at work earlier now, I guess I can just tell the few other people that occaisionally come early to stay out of that spot. That seems less fun though.

No comments: