Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Later day 3

So the drive home was not too fun. I am apparently already getting a little reliant on these naps. I was exhausted as soon as I walked out the door of work. I got home, and didn't even leave my car, just rolled over to the passenger seat, and pressed play on my cd, and went to sleep. I felt much better after that nap.

It's 10:30pm now, 30 minutes until my next nap, and I'm starting to feel a little worn out. I hit walmart and picked up some new cooking supplies (new cookie sheets, 2 nice big mixing bowls, and nice glass microwaveable measuring cup). I've just finished the first step to making my buns. I'll punch them down before my next nap, and again once I wake up. I think I'll bake a bunch of them tonight, and toss them in the freezer, leaving a tray or two to cook in the morning, so I can have fresh buns for breakfast (and maybe a couple to take to work) I think after I finish the first batch of buns, I'll go for a walk before bed.

I tell you, this extra time in a day is already pretty nice.

1 comment:

Toad008 said...

Odd being the only comment on my blog, but I feel I need an addendum, that's less sleep related.

I have noticed that blogger is timestamping my blog postings when I open the new post window, and not when I submit / publish the post. This makes my times look way off. I opened the window for this post at 8:15pm, to remind myself to actually make a post that evening. I didn't actually make the post until closer to 11 (Thus the it's 10:30 comment) but the time stamp is 8:14pm. Minor flaw, but weird.