Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day 17

Had to bed a little earlier last night. It was only 2:30 or so. That is disappointing. I think the problem occured because I changed my 11 nap a little. Due to the other things happening at my house, I took my 11 nap in my bed, instead of the futon, and didn't use my white noise cd. As a result it wasn't a very good nap. This sleep experiment is really seeming like it will be what finally forces me to pick up some sort of MP3 player, so I can keep my white noise track closer to me, and increase it's flexability. I guess I'll have to check my budget to see if / when I can afford one.

This blog got it's first visitor from Europe! Hello my overseas friend. I setup the Google Analytics on this blog, just so I'd have some sort of record keeping. I'm quite happy with it, it's a pretty next little app. I don't get a ton of visitors, but It's interesting to be able to see some of that information. I also enjoy making guesses as to who it is visiting from where. I have a visitor from Edmonton that is checking this blog close to daily (Hi Ash!). There's a slightly less regular visitor from North Battleford too, but I am not sure who that is. Saskatoon I have a very large number of visitors, which makes it a lot harder to figure / guess who those are. Makes for a fun game though. I think it would be even more fun if some of you visitors would comment on my posts. Tell me what you like about my posts, ask questions, generally help me improve this blog, and give you guys the content you want. I intended it as a record of my experiment, but that makes for a reasonably boring read, so I think I'm going to start bloging about other things. I need the weather to clear up so I can go make some good stories about my adventures in the wee hours of the morning.

4 comments:

Ashe said...

So I was bored and decided to indeed sign up for a google account (read your facebook for my other comment) because I have a wonderful idea for something you could do in the wee hours of the morning! Go gnoming!! That is what I would/should do in the wee hours. And if you don't know what gnoming is, it's stealing gnomes from people's yards, one of my favorite summer activities. And if you're not a fan of gnomes, I would be more than willing to take them off your hands! ;)

Toad008 said...

That's not a bad idea.
I might get some odd looks from my neighbours though. I'll have to start scounting on my next couple of walks to see where the good gnomes are hiding.

Ashe said...

Well it does require some sneakiness on your part. I can give you pointers if you need, as I have a lot of practice! But scouting the area during the light hours is important, and then you have to return at night and be swift!

Alex said...

Hey I know these comments are pretty old but just to add to your gnoming, you take their gnomes around town and take pictures of their trip, or if you are insane take them around the world on a holiday. Then you put them back with their pictures so the owners think their gnomes went on a holiday