Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 24

I have hit a new complication in my sleeping habits.

It's freaking warm out. My noon nap isn't too bad, because I can park in the shade all morning, but my 5pm nap, my car is broiling. I have been leaving my windows open, but it's still hot. So the issue comes up. Do I try to drive home before napping? Do I just run my car for 5 -10 minutes before the nap to run the AC? Invest in some ice packs, and toss those in the car before napping? My car was hot to the point where it was harder to sleep. I won't have that problem today, as it's 20 degrees cooler than yesterday, good old Saskatchewan weather. Hopefully it doesn't heat up until I have some sort of plan set up.

Other problem I've hit. My cheap headphones that I stole from my Roomie, are too cheap. after 1 solid week of using them, I have broken the right headphone. It just crumbled in my hand when I went to put them in last night. So I guess I need to look into a slightly better set of headphones, or new player. (I can get an Ipod if I sign up for a TD bank account, so I might look into that.) Overall still seemingly uneventful last couple days. I'm adjusting back to my schedule quite well since my sick days. I have to flex my naps a little today though, due to a meeting we're having with a client here over lunch. Stupid lunch meetings. At least they are feeding me.

No comments: