Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Exciting News!

So I got a call from a friend in Edmonton today. He works for the Edmonton Journal (I think, that or the Sun). Anyway, he's been following my sleep experiment and has discussed it with his boss, and got approval to do a video short about me. Very Cool! He's planning to be in town on the Canada Day long weekend, and he's going to take some pictures, and compile some footage. I thought that was very neat, and I am looking forward to it. I might have to clean my car up abit, so when I'm showing off my napping quarters, it looks a little more hospitable.

I talked to C, my Jazz trumpet friend, about it at our practice tonight. She showed her usual support of exclaiming, "You're that weird!" She does have a point. This odd sleep schedule is weird enough to be an interest piece. It probably didn't help that as I was mentioning that to her, my fly was open. I guess that just emphasized the weirdness.

So now I have to plan out what sort of things I need to show / explain. I'm sure he will help me with that though. But Exciting!

No comments: