Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day 31

One full month into this experiment!

I need to change my wake up routine. I am starting to get really stiff from it. I guess I could start doing less sit-ups and push-ups, but I think that will counter-act the usefulness of it. Today I didn't do anything, I just jumped out of bed as soon as my alarm went off. I'm feelig alittle tired right now, so we'll see if that fades away.
I also had difficulties getting to sleep last night. Now that summer is getting here full swing, the sun is starting to rise as I'm heading to bed. That just surprised me. I need to be a little more accustomed to falling sleep with the birds chirping. Maybe I can make a modified white noise cd, that's just 10 or 15 minutes of white noise, with no alarm sound, and use that at night for my core, and let my usual alarm get me up.

So I booked all my flights for my holiday in the fall. Really glad to have that out of the way. Unfortunately now my credit card is maxed again. I had to Pay for N-Roomies as he's a bum, and doesn't have a credit card or something. He has to use my card for everything online, which kinda sucks. At least he's good at giving me cash before charging anything to the card. The problem is just getting that cash onto my card.

I also joined the Saskatoon Canoe Club yesterday. I'm pretty excited. I didn't get out on the water last night, but I'm hoping to get a chance to on Thursday, or Saturday morning. I figure if I head out there when I wake up at 7, and am bored because my roomies don't get up until cloer to noon, I could enjoy the river. We'll see how I feel come Saturday.

Sleepwise, I had two awesome naps yesterday. I don't know exactly why... for both my noon and my 5 I fell asleep really fast, and woke up at my alarm feeling great. Hopefully I can do that again today. I've also found lately that my appetite has gone down. I still think I'm eating a lot, and somewhat healthy. My bills at McD's are down to a more affordable $10 a meal though, which is nice. I think I'm maybe not eating less, I'm just taking food like I've been taking naps, I eat a little here and there, instead of a couple large meals a day. I do keep forgetting ot take my vitamins in the morning htough, and often remember as I get to work, then take them with supper. Not a big deal.

But alas, I should get back to work.

No comments: