Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 38

For those of you who wish I'd do more productive things during the night, Yesterday was a good night.
Our house hadn't done dishes in a couple days, and as a result we had to use the last 3 plates left in the house for supper last night. So I spent the night cleaning the kitchen up a little. I washed pretty close to every last dish in our house, which took a reasonable amount of time. But now the kitchen is cleaner, and we can actually continue eating.

Then I cleaned out my keyboard. Like actually cleaned it, removing all the keys and everything. It really needed it, and I was able to make my spacebar work like a normal space bar again. I might take my work keyboard home sometime this week and clean it out too. It's starting to look a little grimy.

Alright, time to get to work I guess.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Toad008

Great blog - ALOT of content tho.

Maybe a summarised post about your findings so far? :-)

Chris

Toad008 said...

That is a really good idea.

I think if I do that though, I won't make a new post here. This can remain the detailed, in depth record. I'll make a page on the Polyphasic Wiki, and direct link it from the side bar. It'd be interesting to go back and see what sort of things I talked abou tearly on too, and maybe address / update some of them.