Monday, June 18, 2007

Day 36

Ok, so I'm getting worse and worse at updating this blog.
It's because there is not much to write about sleepwise. I'm still going strong, and loving my extra time. Still not really accomplishing anything spectacular in the new time, but it's there.
This weekend was quite fun. Didn't get up to too much. Roomie N stayed up though on Friday until my usual bed time, at 4. When I woke up at 7 though, he was still out. And stayed that way until I woke up from my 12. When things like that happen it really make me appreciate my new schedule. I "found" a 5 hour period more than Roomie N, and all it costs me is about an hour later in the day.

So as this blog continues, I see it moving further from my ssleep schedule, and more to just what I feel like talking about. Of course I imagine I'll have little updates occaisionally about some of the projects I complete during my night hours. So what topics should you expect to see here? Well, all the things I'm interested in. From Video Games (Team Fortress 2 release date announced, awesome), Politics (Want guns? Just attacked US troops, then say you won't anymore. That's apparently all it takes for the Americans to hook you up...), boring odd facts about my life (I just got new phones! And got a great deal on them! Went in expecting to buy some phones I saw in a flier for $140, and walked out with a set better for our house for only $75), and other things that come to my head (Watched Pan's Labrinth finally last night. Good movie. Makes me extremely frustrated at the people I've overheard at movie stores and in theaters saying they would never see it, because it's subtitled. I didn't come to the movies to read! Sometimes I get scared for society).

So if you find that boring, then take off eh! If you still care to hear about it, feel free to stick around. Or if you want me to do something different, post a comment, and I'll think about it.

1 comment:

Coralee said...

Very interesting experiment. Subtitled movies are my favorite, watched Pan's ( a little dark at times but enjoyable) Have you seen Like Water for Chocholate or Delicatesant.
Exciting news about the video. Will keep watching your experiment.